Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Three Little Birds

I haven't been posting lately because every little thing is gonna be alright and my 3 little birds remind me of that all the time. So, I don't worry 'bout a thing. (even when I pull Brendon out of school early, drive an hour to Waltham for his endo appoinment only to be told as I check in that the appointment was made in Boston. Grrrrrr. I have another appointment made in WALTHAM now in October.)

Instead, I provide you with mindless, funny entertainment. Sometimes we need that kind of escape even if things are good:

5 Comments:

  • Bwaaaaahahahaha! That is HYSTERICAL. I love the voice over parts. Glad things are going well for you, and glad you posted that!

    By Blogger sandi, at 10/01/2008 8:10 AM  

  • LMAO, the voice over parts are what totally make these videos. I also love how they're waiting for the guy to finish puking before they continue with the reenactment.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 10/01/2008 8:52 AM  

  • Shannon -
    OK - Now I'm hooked on drunk history!!! The Puking just adds to it!
    k2

    By Blogger k2, at 10/01/2008 10:20 AM  

  • This is the best thing I've seen in a while. Hysterical!

    By Blogger Carey, at 10/01/2008 10:33 AM  

  • I've missed you!

    Love the voice over and how they paused and looked annoyed when he was barfing .... LMAO!!!

    By Blogger Jamie, at 10/02/2008 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home